The 2 Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is great for people without time to hike the full Inca Trail. Covering a distance of just 12 km, the 2 Day Inca Trail is not challenging which makes it the perfect Inca Trail vacation for families and those on a tight schedule.
Availability for Inca Trail:
Inca Trail departure from our travel agency is daily.
We recommended going on this trek from April to October, because of the dry season. The Inca trail has a strict limit on how many people can use the Inca trail (500) three hundred of them are the guides, porters and chefs and only two hundred for visitors, trekkers. Therefore we will recommend you to book your trip as soon as possible around 6 months in advance.
We are an authorized Inca Trail operator from Peru and as a local Peruvian business we feel that we should help bring more opportunities to the local rural communities in the areas where we operate. We hope that with tourism we help improve living standards and bring more benefits to the Peruvian people.
Join us on an exciting and unforgettable trek and contact us as soon as possible!
- Briefing one or two days before the tour.
- Transport to Ollantaytambo.
- Expedition Train until km. 104.
- Entrances tickets to Inca trail and Machu Picchu
- English and Spanish speaking Professional Guide.
- 01 touristic hostel in Aguas Calientes
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner – Vegetarian food, or other diet requirements can be arranged with no further charge.
- First aid kid and oxygen bottles.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
View complete details of tour at 2 day Inca Trail