Our classic Salkantay Trek is an alternative to the traditional Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. The Sacred path is a cutting edge experience for adventure travelers looking for a little more privacy and authenticity.
With more spectacular views, the Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu offer a quiet and rich contemplation of Nature.
- Transfers In / Out
- Transportation Cusco – Mollepata. (Start walking)
- Professional bilingual tour guide English / Spanish.
- Assistant tour guide (for groups of 9 or more people)
- Entrance Fee to Machu Picchu.
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 afternoon snacks, 6 dinners. ” Vegetarian (vegan) food on request at no extra cost!
- Cook. (Professional)
- Drinking water along the Salkantay Trail and Inka Trail, only on meal times.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- 1st Aid Kit
- 01 Oxygen Ball
- Horses (to carry tents, food and cooking equipment)
- Horse men
- Porters (to carry tents, food and cooking equipment)
- Quadruple & waterproof Camping tent “02 people only”
- 01 Sleeping Mattress per person
- Return train tickets in Expedition Service (Machupicchu – Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco) transfer to Hotel.
View complete details of tour at Salkantay Trek + Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in 7 days